There are many ways to get involved at Wilkinson. One way is to join the School Council but you don’t need to be a Council member in order to join a committee or volunteer for other activities – Any and all contributions are valued! Not only are you contributing to making our school environment a better place for our children but you will meet some interesting and dedicated parents as well.
Ways parents and community members can contribute…
1) Click here to learn about Wilkinson’s committees.
2) Support our fundraisers! Click below for information on Mabel’s Labels; our current fundraiser.
3) Make a financial donation. (Click to bring up the Donation Form.) If selling chocolates or organizing events isn’t really your thing but you’d like to contribute to the Council’s fundraising efforts that support programs for Wilkinson students, then perhaps making a direct financial donation is for you!
Donations of $25 or more are eligible for a charitable tax receipt. If you would like a tax receipt for your donation, make your cheque or money order payable to “Toronto District School Board – for Wilkinson School”.
If a charitable tax receipt is not required, please make your cheque payable to: “Wilkinson School Community Council”.
4) Donate a product or service, or sponsor an event for our annual Fun Fair which takes place every May or June. The Fun Fair is our largest fundraiser and community event. We seek sponsorships and donations to cover some of the expenses related to putting on this event. If anyone knows of a company that would be willing to donate money, products or services, please let us know by clicking here.
5) If you can donate a morning or afternoon, help out at the Fun Fair. Let us know by clicking here.